Fixed Plate Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Airside energy recovery for reduced outside air load.
- Total energy, fixed plate enthalpic cores for sensible and latent energy recovery.
- No moving parts in the heat exchanger mean low maintenance and reliable performance.
- No cross-contamination between airstreams so it can be used in areas with offensive odors.
- Optional bypass for free cooling offers additional energy savings.
- Integrated controls are optional.
- Energy-efficient ECM plenum fans are an option on all units.
- Sizes from 200 to 20,000 CFM for stand-alone units.
- Double-wall construction with foam insulation is standard.
- Wide variety of customizable configurations.