MULTISTACK, the leading manufacturer and creator of modular chiller systems is searching for a candidate for a Mechanical Engineer position based at our Sparta, WI office.
This position is involved in all aspects of the sales, design, fabrication, testing, and operation of water chillers and related equipment. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and capable of working independently, able to manage multiple diverse projects and shifting priorities, composed and professional under pressure.
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation. Submit your resume by filling out the form below (no phone calls please).
- Develop new products
- Enhance existing products, selecting systems and components for unique applications
- Support the production floor
- Troubleshoot installations in the field
- The primary focus is the refrigeration cycle, but other skill sets are also tapped – such as structural, acoustic, manufacturing, and controls engineering.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience with product development and/or equipment manufacturing
- Prior experience with refrigeration and/or HVAC
- Prior exposure to product certification and/or safety programs (AHRI/ASME/UL/CE).