ELECTRO MECHANCIAL DESIGNER
MULTISTACK, a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced chillers and energy recovery systems, seeks to add a talented individual to the electrical engineering group at our Sparta, WI manufacturing facility.
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation. An exceptional candidate would have experience with Inventor, AutoCAD, and AutoCAD Electrical. Submit your resume by filling out the form below (no phone calls please)
- Create 3D models (Inventor) and 2D drawings of parts and assemblies.
- Maintain/Update current wiring diagrams using AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Design electrical and control circuits.
- Create and maintain bills of materials utilizing our ERP system.
- Experience designing 3 phase motor control circuits.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
An Associate’s degree is preferred but not required.