ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
MULTISTACK, a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced chiller and energy recovery systems seeks to add a talented individual to the Electrical Engineering group at our Sparta, WI manufacturing facility.
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation. An exceptional candidate would have an A.S. degree in Electrical Engineering Technology or Electromechanicals from an accredited institution. This is an entry-level position. Submit your resume via email (no phone calls please).
- Design 3-phase motor control circuits for 208-230/460/575 VAC systems.
- Maintain/Update current wiring diagrams using AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat.
- Design electrical and control circuits.
- Create and maintain bills of materials utilizing our ERP system.
- Experience designing 3 phase motor control circuits.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.