ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
MULTISTACK, a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced chiller and energy recovery systems seeks to add a talented individual to the electrical engineering/design group at our Sparta, WI manufacturing facility.
An exceptional candidate would have an Associates Degree in an electrical/controls design field or a minimum of 1-5 years of experience with 3-phase motor control circuits, variable frequency drives, stepper motor controls, programmable logic controllers, and building automation systems. A good working knowledge of AutoCAD is also ideal. We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation. Submit your resume by filling out the form below (no phone calls please).
- Assist our team of Electrical Engineers in the design, implementation, and maintenance of 3-phase motor control circuits for 208-230/460/575 VAC systems
- Maintain/Update current wiring diagrams using AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
- Create and maintain bill of materials utilizing our ERP system
- Work with the engineering group on new product development
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously