MULTISTACK, a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced chiller and energy recovery systems, seeks to add a talented individual to the electrical engineering group at our Sparta, WI manufacturing facility.
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
An exceptional candidate would have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience with 3-phase motor control circuits, variable frequency drives, stepper motor controls, programmable logic controllers, and building automation systems. Submit resume (no phone calls please).
- Design 3 phase motor control circuits for 208-230/460/575 VAC systems
- Maintain/Update current wiring diagrams using AutoCAD and Adobe Acrobat
- Maintain electrical listings per UL1995, UL508A, and the latest UL 60335-2-40
- Troubleshoot electrical designs and control circuits
- Provide support for inside sales, service group, and production
- Create and maintain bill of materials utilizing our ERP system
- Work with sales and engineering on new product development
- Minimum B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously