MAGLEV & MULTIPRO CONTROLS SPECIALIST
The role of this position is to provide factory and field technical support for Multistack’s Niagara-based product lines. Your purpose will be to work closely with our service department, factory, and field representative network to troubleshoot centrifugal chiller controls and chiller plant controls.You will also be involved in product development and testing of product lines that utilize the Niagara Framework in the design of their control.
With a background in HVAC, and strong DDC installation commissioning & maintenance experience, you will be required to diagnose current and potential issues with Multistack’s Niagara-based product lines.
System Technologies Program Manager
RSMs, Inside Sales, Reps, Service, Production, Purchasing, and outside contractors
Base qualifications and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 2 years experience installing, commissioning, and providing ongoing support for DDC control systems
- The ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- The ability to read and implement sequences of operation
- DDC programming experience. Niagara 4 certification preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to discuss system requirements, system installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting with customers in person and remotely
- Ability to travel to job sites as required
- Provide purchasing support with component questions and be able to research and identify non-standard components required to meet a customer’s unique system needs
- Assist the inside sales department with submittals
- Set-up software per job and program panels before shipment to site
- Commission systems on-site or remotely
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Reliable, self-motivated, and well presented
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
As required, could be up to 50%