MagLev® & MultiPro® Controls Specialist
The HVAC industry is an exciting industry that impacts energy usage on a global scale. The role of this position is to provide factory and field technical support for Multistack’s Niagara-based product lines. This position works closely with our service department, production, and field representative network to troubleshoot centrifugal chiller controls and chiller plant controls.
With a background in HVAC, and strong DDC installation commissioning & maintenance experience, this position is required to diagnose current and potential issues with Multistack’s Niagara-based product lines.
An exceptional candidate would have at least 3 years of experience within the HVAC industry. Submit resume (no phone calls please).
- Involved with production development and testing of product lines that utilize the Niagara Framework in their controls design
- Provide purchasing support with component questions and be able to research and identify non-standard components required to meet a customer’s unique system needs
- Assist the inside sales department with submittals
- Set-up software per job and program panels before shipment to the site
- Commission systems on-site or remotely
- Read and interpret electrical drawings
- Read and implement sequences of operation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience installing, commissioning and providing ongoing support for DDC control systems
- DDC programming experience. Niagara 4 certification preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to discuss system requirements, system installation, commissioning and troubleshooting with customers in person and remotely
- Ability to travel to jobsites as required
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment
- Reliable, self-motivated and well presented
- Clear verbal and written communication skills