INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
MULTISTACK, the leading manufacturer and creator of modular chiller systems, is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist to join our team! This individual will be responsible for assessing and monitoring warehouse transactions, tracking inventory, entering data into relevant databases, and recognizing and resolving quantity discrepancies.
Multistack is located in Sparta, a short 20-minute drive from La Crosse. We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
- Work with receiving clerk to make sure parts are put away correctly and in sensible groups
- Coordinate stocking parts with Purchasing/Accounting
- Work with production to make sure each area has the required parts for the day’s work assignments along with issuing materials in our database
- Coordinate inventory transportation between the Sparta and La Crosse warehouses
- Update Bills of Materials
- Perform regular cycle counts
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability and desire to quickly learn basic software
- Possess strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
An exceptional candidate would have previous inventory control experience. A degree is not required.
Submit resume (no phone calls please).