BUILDING AUTOMATION AND CONTROL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
MULTISTACK, a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced chiller and energy recovery systems, seeks to add a talented individual to the Building Automation and Control Support Group at our Sparta, WI manufacturing facility.
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
- Coordinate BAS interface compatibility with the chiller software
- Configure and troubleshoot hardware
- Maintains associated documentation for customers that purchase a BAS interface for our chillers
- Offer customer support for our reps and other building automation contractors
- Detail-oriented and have the desire to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with computers is ideal