Multistack is seeking a full-time Marketing/Events Coordinator. The main role of this position is to support the team in all things marketing – client accommodations (hotel and dinner reservations), events (Charity Golf Outing, Expositions) and special customer visits, Sales and Service School visits, scanning/copying, mailings, updating files, etc.
The ideal candidate must be able to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining an excellent eye for detail. Strong grammatical and spelling skills and a strong teamwork mentality are an absolute must for this position.
Qualifications include: Experience and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word), Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint, telephone communication skills and the ability to perform research on the Internet are necessary.
- Handle social media marketing activities within Multistack
- Handle all matters associated with customer and company events
- Strong in written and oral communication
- Being a team player
- Assists with marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory
- Assist in website updates and maintenance
- High school diploma, college preferred
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Previous experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Has a good work ethic – meets deadlines, is organized, can be trusted, uses time wisely
- Can balance between being a self-starter and not being afraid to ask questions and receive further direction.